From all of us at McAfee, we would like to thank you for attending MPOWER Cybersecurity Summit 2017 in Sydney. We hope you enjoyed the event and hope to see you again next time.
We know that no one can fight cybercrime alone. Only when people, technology and organisations work together, can the world become a safer place. Let’s. Get. Together.
At the MPOWER Cybersecurity Summit, you will hear experts provide their insights and debate views on solutions to shared industry challenges.
Why Attend? Learn new insights and be inspired by other world-leading organisations and thought leaders. Hear security experts cover best practices and share case studies across the six conference themes Data Protection, Privacy and Regulatory Compliance, Solving Complexity with Collaboration, Emerging and Innovative Trends, Human Factor in Cyber Resiliency, Shifts in the Cybercrime Landscape, Business and Cyber Risk.
Meet leading industry experts.
Learn best practices and hear real-world scenarios from McAfee customers.
Hear from McAfee’s Chief Executive Officer, Chris Young.
Dive deep in 30+ technical and strategy sessions.
Contribute to the Asia Pacific cybersecurity conversation.
Who should attend?
- Security Executives and Business Developers
- CISOs, CIOs, Presidents, Directors and VPs
- Security Practitioners
- IT Specialists, Security Analysts, Risk Managers, Security Architects/Engineers, Penetration Testers, Security Software Developers
- Partners, Distributors and Sponsors
Become an MPOWER sponsor
If you’re looking to increase your visibility with commercial and enterprise accounts, generate new leads, and seek a platform to reach Asia Pacific’s security professionals, become an MPOWER sponsor today.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Maximize your brand awareness in front of approximately 1000 security professionals
- Share your expert opinions by speaking on the main stage, within an executive stream, by hosting a lunch or participating in a breakout session
- Deepen relationships and develop opportunities with IT Directors, Managers and other decision makers at your booth
- Engage with our C-Level audience by attending the executive lunch
- Network with professionals at all levels in the expo hall
- Demonstrate your expertise to a captive audience in the Tech Hub